The Most Thorough Office Carpet Cleaning Service in London & Essex
At Cleaning Bros, we have vast experience in commercial carpet cleaning including carpet tiles, tufted carpets, floatex carpet & commercial glue down carpets.
We recognise that office carpet cleaning in London requires different approach from residential carpet cleaning, and therefore, our systems are specifically designed for commercial carpet cleaning delivering outstanding results EVERY TIME!
Watch the video below to see how we are different from the crowd.
Why Choose Us
- Carpets dry within an hour, so no downtime
- No more wick backing
- Coffee & tea stains erased like a breeze
- Carpets stain-protected FREE of charge
- Spills mopped up easily
- Fully insured for your peace of mind (including Treatment Risk)
- Professionally trained & certified by NCCA (membership No 2766)
- Free on-site consultations
Cleaning Bros have all the systems available so depending on the job at hand we will choose the most appropriate commercial carpet cleaning method.
Hot Water Extraction Cleaning. This is the method that is widely recognised as the most thorough carpet cleaning method for residential type carpet. However, it’s insufficient for commercial carpets unless used in combination with the ENCAPSULATION cleaning method. Most of the companies out there would use this method not knowing that coffee & tea stains (not a rare occurrence in offices) will wick back within a couple of days.
Dry Powder Compound Cleaning. This the safest method for carpets made of viscose, jute, sisal and the likes. It uses granules that are slightly damp to touch. The granules are worked into the carpet and left to dwell doing its thing and after a some time they are vacuumed away. The downside to this method is it lacks at removing deeply embedded soils.
Encapsulation. In our opinion, the most suitable cleaning method for commercial glue down carpets & carpet tiles found in offices. The process we use produces remarkable results, uses very quite machinery (thus suitable for during opening hours), dries within 1 hours! Last but not the least, the encapsulation product we use leaves a lovely fragrance behind. BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY, with the encapsulation carpet cleaning method we CLEAN & PROTECT your office carpets in one simple step, GIVING YOU A GREAT VALUE FOR MONEY!
Office carpet cleaning BEFORE Office carpet cleaning AFTER
OUR MISSION is to provide you with a hassle free, superb carpet cleaning service at convenient for you time that delivers superior results. Every time!
If you have decided to get your carpets cleaned by a professional carpet cleaning company in London look no further than Cleaning Bros. Let us put the smile back on your face, restore your sanity, and provide your business with clean carpet. We make carpet problems disappear by providing a fast drying process, which will help you avoid disruptions at your workplace.
What We Clean
Office buildings, Banks, Showrooms, Pubs, Hotels, Restaurants, Cinemas and theatres, Leisure centres and Gyms, Schools and Colleges, Government buildings, Airports and more.
Our office carpet cleaning teams are reliable, efficient and hard working, therefore we accomplish maximum amount of work in the shortest period of time. No matter what your situation, we have the right commercial carpet cleaning process. In addition to one-off cleans we also provide regular carpet care through fully comprehensive carpet maintenance programme tailored to your specific needs.
Our Carpet Cleaning Process
- Vacuum Cleaning Bros use a professional grade up right SEBO vacuum cleaner with a rotating brush and a 3 layer vacuum bag ensuring what gets in the bag stays there.
- Spot Treatment We will tackle difficult stains and spots prior to the cleaning using deploying specialist carpet and upholstery cleaning techniques and products.
- Pre-Spray Next we will apply a gentle cleaner specially designed to electro-mechanically lift oily dirt and pollutants from your carpet fibres and suspend them floating in an aqueous solution ready to be quickly and safely extracted.
- Agitation The pre spray product is mechanically worked into the carpet fibres to further enhance the cleaning action.
- Extraction Now for the very expensive machines we use to thoroughly clean and rinse your carpets. The high pressure hot water extraction unit we use cleans much better because it heats water to a high temperature and then fires the cleaning solution into the carpet at extremely high pressure. This helps to break up the dirt, bacteria and pollens in the carpet and turns it into a water soluble solutions. The machine then produces a high vacuum to pull the dirt and chemicals out of your carpet.
- Furniture Back in Place Furniture is replaced back onto the carpet with protective foil tabs under the legs. Why? Well sometimes the moisture left in the carpet will leach out any colour-stain finish from the furniture leaving a very difficult to remove stain on the carpet.
- Grooming Carpet is then groomed to ensure the fibres are as untangled and fluffy as they can be.
- Drying Where necessary we will use a professional grade air mover to facilitate drying.
- Post Inspection After the cleaning we will do a walk through with you pointing out any concern we may have and ensuring you are 100% satisfied with our work.
Don’t forget – we offer a 100% Money Back Guarantee:
“We promise you the most outstanding service experience you have ever had. All our work is backed by our 100% NO QUIBBLE Guarantee. If you’re genuinely not delighted with the end result and we can’t put things right, we’ll refund every penny, NO QUIBBLE. To request a quote call us now on 01708 701 973.
Request a Consultation
Send a message or Call us today - we look forward to hearing from you!
Frequently Asked Questions
Commercial Carpet Cleaning
We use hot water extraction method also known as steam cleaning. This is the best and the most efficient carpet cleaning method. We use also bonnet buffing, shampoo brushing, carpet dry compound cleaning.
Yes, we provide scotch guard or stain protection to all types of carpets and upholstery.
Normally your carpets will be dry in about 3 hours after completion of the cleaning service. However in some cases where extensive treatment due to a heavily stained carpet has been provided the drying process may take longer than 3 hours.
The whole amount is payable on the day of the cleaning by cash or credit/debit card upon completion of the job. Credit cards will incur 2,5% surcharge. We do not take cahques!
We reserve the right to require at our discretion up to 50% deposit.
Our technically advanced system is designed to remove alcohol, blood, browning, butter, candle wax, chewing gum, coffee & tea, chocolate, cough syrup, crayons, eggs (raw), food colouring, fruit juice, furniture stain, glue, grass, gravy, grease, ice cream, lily pollen, jam, ketchup, lipstick, mildew, milk, mud, mustard, nail polish, oils, paint, rust, salt, shoe polish, soot, tar, toothpaste, urine, vomit and wine.
Yes, you can specify the days for cleaning and we will make every effort to meet your requirements.
Yes, we strive to offer a free on-site quotation for each job. However, in some circumstances, for example- if there are time limitations- we might provide a rough estimate over the phone based on the information you provide us with. We will then give you an accurate quote on the day prior to commencement of the works.
Yes, over the years we have gained a few accreditations:
- NCCA – full member of National Carpet Cleaners Association
- TACCA – member of The Approved Carpet Cleaners Association
- LTT leather care – trained by LTT leather care for leather cleaning and restoration
- Member of Checkatrade
- Approved for Health & Safety by Safecontractor
- Member of FSB, Federation of small business
We have a range of eco-friendly products that work very well. However, on difficult stains or soiled areas sometimes we might need to use stronger products.
It’s very difficult to predict the exact amount of hours for each individual job as there are quite a few variables that could possibly affect this. That’s why we always advise that a free on-site survey is carried out beforehand so we can take into consideration all factors.
We will measure up all areas to be cleaned, establish the type of your carpet and its installation and the level of soiling. We will also discuss any concerns you may have or any areas that you want us to pay attention to i.e. stains or spots, excess soiling in certain areas etc. We will then talk you through what we do and how we do it.
Lastly, based on our findings, we will produce a written quotation and leave a copy with you for your consideration. At no point will you be faced with hard sell or any type of pushy tactics. All this is done free of charge and with no obligation on your part.
We want to earn your trust, and we believe that the only way to do that is by being totally transparent.
We can make vast improvements with old and badly stained carpets. Again, an on-site visit is advisable to talk you through what we will do and what you can expect from the job. Sometimes, if we think that satisfactory results are beyond achievement we will advise towards replacement rather than cleaning.
Drying times are vastly dependant on the type of your carpets and the weather. There are a few more factors that affect drying times i.e. how soiled the carpet was (the more soiled your carpet the more cleaning solution we need to use and therefore the drying times will be longer), ability / inability to keep the windows open etc. Roughly it takes anywhere between 4-12 hours for carpets to dry completely.
Today’s cleaning products for carpet and upholstery cleaning are made in a way that they have very little effect on the environment if at all. In some instances, especially where stain removal is involved, we might have to use stronger chemicals to do the job right. However, we always advise our clients on what products are to be used for each individual job we undertake, so the final decision is theirs. We also have an eco-friendly line, where the products used are 100% environment-friendly, children, pet and allergy sufferers-friendly and are 100% biodegradable as well.
Yes, we would move all movable large furnishings such as sofas, dining tables, beds. We wouldn’t though move any units full of stuff like clothes and other items, nor would we move electronics such as TV, Hi-Fi systems etc.
Yes we do offer maintenance programmes for both commercial and residential settings. We have a maintenance plan called “Total Care” that is designed for people who want to keep their carpets and upholstery in pristine condition all year round. With the “Total Care” plan we also offer 50% genuine discount on the initial clean. More info here.