Limestone Cleaning & Restoration in Brentwood & Essex
Visibly Stunning Results!
Limestone Cleaning & Restoration in Brentwood & Essex
Visibly Stunning Results… Or Your Money Back
Limestone Floor Cleaning in Brentwood and Essex
Stunning Results on Limestone Floor Cleaning & Restoration
If you’re looking for a fully qualified, highly experienced and locally trusted floor care company that offers Limestone floor cleaning in the Brentwood and Essex area, you’re in good hands with the technicians at Cleaning Bros.
From monthly cleans through to full Limestone floor restoration, we can offer a customised package to fit your needs. When you choose Cleaning Bros as your Limestone floor cleaning & restoration company, you’ll receive:
- A free no obligation on-site quote
- Expert advice on what’s achievable on your floor and best approach to achieving it
- A thorough service from a polite, highly experienced technician
- Visibly incredible results
- A service that is environmentally friendly and safe for your pets and family
You can rest assured that when you choose us as your local floor care company, you’re going to be provided with a first class service. On top of that, you’re going to see great results.
Our vast experience and expertise in cleaning and diamond grinding enable us to offer you highly effective service that will bring your limestone floor back to its former glory. Contact us today for limestone cleaning.
Limestone can be one of the hardest and most difficult stones to clean and restore if put in the hands of inexperienced cleaning companies – We specialise in bringing limestone floors back to their very best. Not as durable or strong as traditional granite, limestone is very prone to surface scratches and impact marks, which is why great care needs to be taken to bring back its shine.
One-off Deep Cleaning of Limestone – If your limestone floor hasn’t been cleaned for a while, it may require a deep restorative cleaning in order to remove grime, grease, soap scum and stains. No one else offers the same thorough Limestone cleaning service in Romford and Essex like Cleaning Bros do. On top of that, it only costs a fraction of the cost of replacement.
Limestone Wear and Tear
Over time your limestone floor can become dull. The dullness is often caused by microscopic scratches on the surface of the limestone where it has been walked on. This will make its appearance deteriorate and we can bring it back to its former glory.
Other times it may be caused by acid etching. This is where the top layer of your natural stone has been slightly dissolved by something acidic such as orange juice or coffee.
Limestone Polishing services
When limestone is polished diamonds are used on your floor to gradually reduce the surface tension and remove all of the tiny scratches and it is this that gives the high shine which you’re looking for.
If you are looking for a more honed finish then the diamonds would only be used up to a certain grit. This means that the floor is resurfaced, cleaned and small scratches and etches removed but not closed up so much that it shines.
Limestone Grinding & Honing
If your floor has been laid and the tiles are not quite even then the floor may require resurfacing to remove “lippage”. This is an involved process but the results are stunning: the floor will have the appearance of being a single piece of stone where the tiles have been brought to the same level as the grout lines.
As a result future cleaning is also much easier as soiling doesn’t get stuck in the grout lines.
If your limestone has chipped or cracked we can repair this using a high quality epoxy which will be colour matched for you.
Limestone floor repairs:
- Limestone repairs – Cleaning Bros do various limestone repairs as stand alone services or as part of the restoration process. Those include chip repair, hole filling, grout repairs, fixing hollow tiles without the need of relaying them, relaying loose tiles, scratch removal and many more.
- Limestone re-grouting – often the grout in limestone floors can look tired, be partly damaged or fail completely due to subfloor movement. In those scenarios, we can re grout the entire floor as part of the limestone floor restoration process which will provide more dimensional stability to the tiles and generally make the floor more sturdy. This will also breath a new lease of life into your limestone floors. It is at this point when we repair any loose / hollow tiles and fix what caused the grout to fail in the first place.
- Limestone maintenance – Maintenance is a key element of the proper care of marble floors. It is all so nice to have your marble restored to its original lustre, but it counts to nothing if it’s then left to deteriorate again. This is why at Cleaning Bros we offer Quarterly, 6-monthly and yearly maintenance visits to keep your marble in top notch condition all year round.
Successful limestone cleaning requires a number of components that when put together result in beautiful, eye catching floors that grab your home visitors attention. Those components are specialist equipment, cleaning & restoration chemicals specifically formulated for limestone floors, quality diamond abrasives, experience, and last but not the least, determination to always deliver the best possible results for your customers with the least possible disruption to their homes. Cleaning Bros possesses all of the above and that’s why we are recognised as one of the best fits in Brentwood and across Essex when it comes to limestone cleaning, polishing, restoration & sealing. So look no further and give us a call today on 01708 296742 or simply send us a message.
Get a Free Quote
If you’re looking for a trusted team that provides Limestone floor cleaning in the Brentwood and Essex areas, call us today for free advice call Cleaning Bros now on 01708 701 973! We also offer cleaning and restoration of other hard floor types including stone floor cleaning, and tile cleaning services.
Get a Free Quote!
Send us a message to find out how our Terrazzo floor cleaning services can help you.