Commercial Carpet Cleaning in Essex
Visibly Stunning Results… Or Your Money Back!
Commercial Carpet Cleaning in London
Visibly Stunning Results… Or Your Money Back!
The Most Thorough Commercial Carpet Cleaning In Essex
Qualified, trained and trusted by businesses and organisations in Essex.
At Cleaning Bros, we have vast experience in commercial carpet cleaning including carpet tiles, tufted carpets, floatex carpet & commercial glue down carpets, so if you’re looking for a qualified and locally trusted company that provides commercial carpet cleaning in Essex areas, you’re in good hands with the technicians at Cleaning Bros.
We recognise that office carpet cleaning in Essex requires different approach from residential carpet cleaning, and therefore, our systems are specifically designed for commercial carpet cleaning delivering outstanding results every time! Watch the video below to see how we are different from the crowd.
Cleaning Bros’ Commercial Carpet Cleaning Services
The commercial carpet cleaning technicians at Cleaning Bros are reliable, efficient and hard working. Therefore we accomplish the maximum amount of work in the shortest period of time. No matter what your situation, we have the right commercial carpet cleaning process.
- A thorough service from a polite, highly trained technician
- Visibly incredible results
- A service that is environmentally friendly and safe for your staff and visitors
In addition to one-off cleans we also provide regular carpet care through fully comprehensive carpet maintenance programmes tailored to your specific needs.
You can feel assured that when you choose Cleaning Bros as your commercial carpet cleaning company, you’re going to be provided with a first class service and see great results.
Visibly Incredible Results on Carpet Cleaning
As part of our commitment to service quality and customer satisfaction, we promise you the most outstanding service experience you have ever had.
Why choose Cleaning Bros as your commercial cleaners?
- Carpets dry within an hour, so no downtime.
- No more wick backing.
- Coffee & tea stains erased like a breeze.
- Carpets stain-protected FREE of charge.
- Spills mopped up easily.
- Fully insured for your peace of mind (including Treatment Risk).
- Professionally trained & certified by NCCA (membership No 2766).
- Free on-site consultations.
- We offer a 100% Money Back Guarantee on commercial carpet cleaning.
What We Clean
Cinemas / Theatres
Public Service Buildings
Pubs / Bars
Leisure Centres / Gyms
Carpet Care Packages
Provides a supreme cleaning of your carpet getting right down to the base of it and removing all dust, grit, contaminants and various other pollutants. The cleaning process removes dust mites, bacteria and viruses as standard.This happens via high temperature (up to 90 C) generated by our top of the range portable carpet cleaning unit. As a result of that your indoor air quality improves immensely and you can breathe more freely. You also receive our famous “Stain Gone” carpet & upholstery spotting product FREE OF CHARGE with all orders over £99, RRP £5.99
Our most popular package by far. The same as our Deep Clean Service, but following the thorough cleaning, we will apply Scotchguard Stain Protector, or equivalent, that repels all water- and oil-based liquids, as well as reducing wear and tear.This treatment also makes subsequent cleans easier. The Scotchguard Protector simply prevents those little disasters in life from leaving marks, giving you peace of mind. This service is particularly suitable for living areas as well as halls and stairs because of the amount of foot traffic they can get.
With this package you receive the same level of professional carpet cleaning as with the Deep Clean Service, but on top of that we will apply PROmite carpet stain protector with added Dust Mite Eliminator.This treatment package will protect your carpets and soft furnishings just like the peace of mind Service does. However, it represents a great additional benefit to asthma and allergy sufferers reducing the effects of their condition by creating a Dust Mite Free environment for 12-18 months. Click more information below to read more about this treatment.
The Total Care Maintenance Plan is designed to keep your carpets and soft furnishings fresh and healthy all year round. It is perfectly suitable to young families with kids or families with pets, or simply people who wants to enjoy nice looking carpets and upholstery.This package helps you save money by extending the lifespan of the items in the programme thus avoiding the need for premature replacement. It also provides a healthy home environment for you and your family. Click more information below to read more about this package.
Our 10-step Deep Clean Service for Carpets
- Moving Furniture: We will move large furnishings to a reasonable extent and clean behind them and under to ensure the Most Thorough Carpet Clean.
- Vacuum: Cleaning Bros use a professional grade up right SEBO vacuum cleaner with a rotating brush and a 3 layer vacuum bag ensuring what gets in the bag stays there.
- Spot Treatment: We will tackle difficult stains and spots prior to the cleaning using deploying specialist carpet and upholstery cleaning techniques and products.
- Pre-Spray: Next we will apply a gentle cleaner specially designed to electro-mechanically lift oily dirt and pollutants from your carpet fibres and suspend them floating in an aqueous solution ready to be quickly and safely extracted.
- Agitation: The pre spray product is mechanically worked into the carpet fibres to further enhance the cleaning action.
- Extraction: Now for the very expensive machines we use to thoroughly clean and rinse your carpets. The high pressure hot water extraction unit we use cleans much better as it heats water to a high temperature and then fires the cleaning solution into the carpet at extremely high pressure. This helps to break up the dirt, bacteria and pollens in the carpet and turns it into a water soluble solutions. The machine then produces a high vacuum to pull the dirt and chemicals out of your carpet.
- Furniture Back in Place: Furniture is replaced back onto the carpet with protective foil tabs under the legs. Why? Well sometimes the moisture left in the carpet will leach out any colour-stain finish from the furniture leaving a very difficult to remove stain on the carpet.
- Grooming: Carpet is then groomed to ensure the fibres are as untangled and fluffy as they can be.
- Drying: Where necessary we will use a professional grade air mover to facilitate drying.
- Post Inspection: After the cleaning we will do a walk through with you pointing out any concern we may have and ensuring you are 100% satisfied with our work.
Cleaning Bros’ Commercial Carpet Cleaning Methods
We use several methods to clean carpets, as no one method is universal. With any of those though, you can relay on exceptional results, quick drying and no rapid re-soiling.
Low-Moisture Carpet Cleaning
Where the hot water extraction cleaning method is unsuitable, usually in commercial premises, Cleaning BROS can provide an alternative method using only small amount of moisture. This ensures that your carpets dry in less than 1 hour, and in some occasions, even before we have left your home.
Dry Carpet Cleaning
Cleaning Bros also provide dry carpet cleaning service for your seagrass, jute and sisal carpets. Dry powder compound is sprinkled evenly over the carpet and then worked into the fibres. The powder is then left to dwell for about 40 minutes followed by thorough vacuuming. Carpet can be walked on immediately after completion of the work.
Carpet Hot Water Extraction Cleaning
At arrival our technician carries out a preliminary preparation, which includes deep vacuuming followed by applying a heavy duty pre-spray treatment to loosen the embedded dirt. After some technological time, necessary for the activation of the cleaning agent, the carpet steam cleaning is carried out.
Thanks to the state-of-the-art equipment we use and our knowledge on cleaning carpets in London, a maximum effect is achieved, without any possibility of a damage done to your carpets. Our team of professional carpet cleaners will take care of your carpet, using only environmentally friendly biodegradable cleaning products, which are 100% safe to children, pets and allergy sufferers.
How often should you clean your carpets?
The major carpet manufacturers recommend professional carpet cleaning every 12 months to maintain the appearance and warranties of your carpeting. We recommend even twice or more a year if you have small children, pets or if you suffer from allergies. Besides the health issues related to the need of carpet cleaning.
Maintaining and making your carpets looking good is always beneficial and positively affects your self-esteem and mood. It makes your house a pleasant place to relax, rest and have fun with your family, friends and guests.
Get a Free Quote!
Send us a message to find out how our commercial carpet cleaning services can help you.