Professional Carpet Cleaning in Essex & London
Highly trained and locally trusted in Essex & London Areas
Are you looking for an experienced and reliable cleaning company that provides professional carpet cleaning in Essex & London? Your carpets are in good hands with the technicians at Cleaning Bros. We’re proud of the stunning quality of our work, which we are known for in Essex, Romford and the surrounding areas of London.
As we’re accredited by The Approved Carpet Cleaning Association, SafeContractor, The NCCA and Check-a-Trade, you can feel assured that when you choose Cleaning Bros as your carpet cleaning company, you’re going to be provided with a first class service and see great results.
We enjoy working as part of a community. Our goal is to build a lifetime relationship with our customers by providing quality services. Whether you require domestic cleaning or commercial cleaning, we can help.
Carpet Cleaning Methods
We use several carpet cleaning methods at Cleaning Bros, as no one method is universal. With any of those though, you can relay on exceptional results, quick drying and no rapid re-soiling.
Carpet Hot Water Extraction Cleaning
At arrival our technician carries out a preliminary preparation, which includes deep vacuuming followed by applying a heavy duty pre-spray treatment to loosen the embedded dirt. After some technological time, necessary for the activation of the cleaning agent, the carpet steam cleaning is carried out.
Thanks to the state-of-the-art equipment we use and our knowledge on cleaning carpets in London, a maximum effect is achieved, without any possibility of a damage done to your carpets. Our team of professional carpet cleaners will take care of your carpet, using only environmentally friendly biodegradable cleaning products, which are 100% safe to children, pets and allergy sufferers.
LM (Low Moisture) Carpet Cleaning RM1
Where the hot water extraction cleaning method is unsuitable, usually in commercial premises, Cleaning BROS can provide an alternative method using only small amount of moisture. This ensures that your carpets dry in less than 1 hour, and in some occasions, even before we have left your home.
Dry Carpet Cleaning
Cleaning Bros also provide dry carpet cleaning service for your seagrass, jute and sisal carpets. Dry powder compound is sprinkled evenly over the carpet and then worked into the fibres. The powder is then left to dwell for about 40 minutes followed by thorough vacuuming. Carpet can be walked on immediately after completion of the work.
Get a Free Quote
So, if you’re looking for a reliable, experienced and qualified team that provide professional carpet cleaning in Romford, Essex & London areas, call Cleaning Bros now on the number above to receive a free quote.
Fully Comprehensive 12-Step Carpet Cleaning & Restoration Process
- Moving Furniture: We will move large furnishings to a reasonable extent and clean behind them and under to ensure the Most Thorough Carpet Clean.
- Vacuum: Cleaning Bros use a professional grade up right SEBO vacuum cleaner with a rotating brush and a 3 layer vacuum bag ensuring what gets in the bag stays there.
- Spot Treatment: We will tackle difficult stains and spots prior to the cleaning using deploying specialist carpet and upholstery cleaning techniques and products.
- Pre-Spray: Next we will apply a gentle cleaner specially designed to electro-mechanically lift oily dirt and pollutants from your carpet fibres and suspend them floating in an aqueous solution ready to be quickly and safely extracted.
- Agitation: The pre spray product is mechanically worked into the carpet fibres to further enhance the cleaning action.
- Extraction: Now for the very expensive machines we use to thoroughly clean and rinse your carpets. The high pressure hot water extraction unit we use cleans much better as it heats water to a high temperature and then fires the cleaning solution into the carpet at extremely high pressure. This helps to break up the dirt, bacteria and pollens in the carpet and turns it into a water soluble solutions. The machine then produces a high vacuum to pull the dirt and chemicals out of your carpet.
- Furniture Back in Place: Furniture is replaced back onto the carpet with protective foil tabs under the legs. Why? Well sometimes the moisture left in the carpet will leach out any colour-stain finish from the furniture leaving a very difficult to remove stain on the carpet.
- Grooming: Carpet is then groomed to ensure the fibres are as untangled and fluffy as they can be.
- Drying: Where necessary we will use a professional grade air mover to facilitate drying.
- Post Inspection: After the cleaning we will do a walk through with you pointing out any concern we may have and ensuring you are 100% satisfied with our work.
Carpet Cleaning for Health
Having your carpets professionally cleaned in your property on a regular basis will not only improve their appearance but also prolong their life. A deep carpet clean will also remove bacteria and prevent dust improving the indoor air quality.
Outdoor air contains pollens, fungus, bacteria, air pollution, cigarette smoke, car exhausts and many other pollutants.These pollutants and toxins end up in our hair, skin, clothing and shoes and ultimately wind up in our carpet affecting our health and wellbeing and that of visitors to our home or work.
Unlike hard floors your carpets act like a filter that traps impurities in the air. When the carpet gets full it is time for a deep carpet clean in London.
How often should you clean your carpets?
The major carpet manufacturers recommend professional carpet cleaning every 12 months to maintain the appearance and warranties of your carpeting. We recommend even twice or more a year if you have small children, pets or if you suffer from allergies. Besides the health issues related to the need of carpet cleaning. Maintaining and making your carpets looking good is always beneficial and positively affects your self-esteem and mood. It makes your house a pleasant place to relax, rest and have fun with your family, friends and guests.
Get a Free Quote!
Send us a message to find out how our carpet cleaning services can help you.