Professional Carpet Cleaning in Upminster, Essex
Incredible results or your money back.
Your carpets are in good hands with the technicians at Cleaning Bros. We’ve been providing professional carpet cleaning in Upminster and other Essex areas since 2009, successfully restoring carpets for thousands of homeowners and business owners. Now, as one of the most trusted carpets cleaners locally you can rest assured that your carpets are going to be left looking cleaner, smelling fresher, and lasting longer.
Qualified and trusted carpet cleaning in Upminster
Without a doubt, over the years, your carpets will get dirtier and older. Our trained specialists at Cleaning Bros have got the experience, the knowledge, and the professional equipment required to bring them back their former glory. When you choose Cleaning Bros as your carpet cleaning company in Upminster, you’re going to receive:
- An organised, professional service from a qualified technician
- Faster drying times
- Check-a-Trade assurance
- A cleaning method chosen for your specific carpet type
- Free tips and advice on keeping your carpets clean year-round
- A 100% Money Back Guarantee if you are not satisfied
At Cleaning Bros, we’re accredited by The Approved Carpet Cleaning Association, SafeContractor, The NCCA, and Check-a-Trade. Moreover, when you choose us as your local carpet cleaning company, you’re going to be provided with nothing less than a world-class professional service, and you’re going to see great results. As a small, locally-based carpet cleaning company that operates throughout Upminster, Essex, we enjoy developing new relationships with other community members, and aim to maintain relationships by providing an all-around great cleaning service.
World-class carpet cleaning methods used locally
We use several carpet cleaning methods at Cleaning Bros for our clients in Upminster, as no one method is universal. However, no matter which of those methods is used, you can rely on exceptional results, quick drying, and no rapid re-soiling.
Carpet Hot Water Extraction Cleaning
Upon arrival at your house in Upminster, our technician carries out a preliminary preparation, which includes deep vacuuming followed by applying a heavy-duty pre-spray treatment to loosen the embedded dirt. After some technological prepartion, necessary for the activation of the cleaning agent, the carpet steam cleaning is carried out.
Thanks to the state-of-the-art equipment we use and our knowledge of cleaning carpets over the years, a maximum effect is achieved, without any possibility of damage done to your carpets. Our team of professional carpet cleaners will take care of your carpet, using only environmentally friendly biodegradable cleaning products, which are 100% safe for children, pets, and allergy sufferers.
LM (Low Moisture) Carpet Cleaning RM1
Where the hot water extraction cleaning method is unsuitable, usually in commercial premises, Cleaning Bros can provide an alternative method using only a small amount of moisture. This ensures that your carpets dry in less than 1 hour, and in some occasions, even before we have left your home.
Dry Carpet Cleaning
Cleaning Bros also provide dry carpet cleaning service for your seagrass, jute and sisal carpets. Dry powder compound is sprinkled evenly over the carpet and then worked into the fibres. The powder is then left to dwell for about 40 minutes followed by thorough vacuuming. Carpet can be walked on immediately after completion of the work.
Get a Free Quote
So, if your carpets aren’t looking quite as vibrant as they once were and you’re looking for a highly trained, qualified, and locally trusted company that provides professional carpet cleaning in Upminster, get in touch with Cleaning Bros now for a free quote. Call us directly on the number above or fill in the quick and easy contact form on this page and we’ll get right back to you.
Fully Comprehensive 12-Step Carpet Cleaning & Restoration Process
- Moving Furniture: We will move large furnishings to a reasonable extent and clean behind them and under to ensure the Most Thorough Carpet Clean.
- Vacuum: Cleaning Bros use a professional grade up right SEBO vacuum cleaner with a rotating brush and a 3 layer vacuum bag ensuring what gets in the bag stays there.
- Spot Treatment: We will tackle difficult stains and spots prior to the cleaning using deploying specialist carpet and upholstery cleaning techniques and products.
- Pre-Spray: Next we will apply a gentle cleaner specially designed to electro-mechanically lift oily dirt and pollutants from your carpet fibres and suspend them floating in an aqueous solution ready to be quickly and safely extracted.
- Agitation: The pre spray product is mechanically worked into the carpet fibres to further enhance the cleaning action.
- Extraction: Now for the very expensive machines we use to thoroughly clean and rinse your carpets. The high pressure hot water extraction unit we use cleans much better as it heats water to a high temperature and then fires the cleaning solution into the carpet at extremely high pressure. This helps to break up the dirt, bacteria and pollens in the carpet and turns it into a water soluble solutions. The machine then produces a high vacuum to pull the dirt and chemicals out of your carpet.
- Furniture Back in Place: Furniture is replaced back onto the carpet with protective foil tabs under the legs. Why? Well sometimes the moisture left in the carpet will leach out any colour-stain finish from the furniture leaving a very difficult to remove stain on the carpet.
- Grooming: Carpet is then groomed to ensure the fibres are as untangled and fluffy as they can be.
- Drying: Where necessary we will use a professional grade air mover to facilitate drying.
- Post Inspection: After the cleaning we will do a walk through with you pointing out any concern we may have and ensuring you are 100% satisfied with our work.
Carpet Cleaning for Health
Having your carpets professionally cleaned in your property on a regular basis will not only improve their appearance but also prolong their life. A deep carpet clean will also remove bacteria and prevent dust improving the indoor air quality.
Outdoor air contains pollens, fungus, bacteria, air pollution, cigarette smoke, car exhausts and many other pollutants.These pollutants and toxins end up in our hair, skin, clothing and shoes and ultimately wind up in our carpet affecting our health and wellbeing and that of visitors to our home or work.
Unlike hard floors your carpets act like a filter that traps impurities in the air. When the carpet gets full it is time for a deep carpet clean in Upminster.
How often should you clean your carpets proffesionally?
The major carpet manufacturers recommend professional carpet cleaning every 12 months to maintain the appearance and warranties of your carpeting. We recommend even twice or more a year if you have small children, pets or if you suffer from allergies. Besides the health issues related to the need of carpet cleaning. Maintaining and making your carpets looking good is always beneficial and positively affects your self-esteem and mood. It makes your house a pleasant place to relax, rest and have fun with your family, friends and guests.
Get a Free Quote!
Send us a message to find out how our carpet cleaning services can help you.