Professional Carpet Cleaning in Hornchurch
Fully qualified and locally trusted by homeowners throughout Hornchurch, Romford, and Essex
Your carpets are in good hands with the team at Cleaning Bros Ltd. We’ve been providing professional carpet cleaning in Hornchurch, Romford, and Essex for nearly a decade now, and have thousands of happy homeowners backing us.
Qualified and trusted carpet cleaning in Hornchurch
Our technicians are extensively trained, fully qualified and highly experienced, and we’re accredited by The Approved Carpet Cleaning Association, SafeContractor, The NCCA and Check-a-Trade. As a result, you can rest assured that when you choose Cleaning Bros as your local carpet cleaners, you’re going to be provided with a first class service, and you’re going to see great results.
As a small, local carpet cleaning company based in Romford, Essex, we enjoy operating as part of the Hornchurch community. We aim to build a lifelong relationship with our customers by providing a carpet cleaning service that goes above and beyond, consistently producing visibly stunning results. No matter how old or dirty your carpets have become, our extensive carpet cleaning and restoration methods are guaranteed to exceed your expectations.
World-class carpet cleaning methods used locally
Here at Cleaning Bros, we opt for using a variety of carpet cleaning methods, each one more suited to a specific carpet type. By using this approach – instead of a one-suits-all method that other carpet cleaners in Hornchurch choose – we’re able to thoroughly restore your carpets back to a brand new state, without the risk of damage to the fibres.
Carpet Hot Water Extraction Cleaning
Upon arrival, one of our carpet cleaning technicians will carry out a preliminary preparation, which includes a deep vacuum, followed by the application of a heavy duty pre-spray treatment. This will loosen the embedded dirt that has been trodden into your carpet and settled there, out of reach of the hoover. After some technological time – necessary for the activation of the cleaning agent – the carpet can be steam cleaned.
Pairing some of the best quality professional carpet cleaning equipment available on the market, with the experience and expertise gained over the years, our technician will safely and effectively bring your carpets back to life. And it’s all done using environmentally friendly biodegradable cleaning products, which are 100% safe to children, pets and those that suffer from common allergies.
LM (Low Moisture) Carpet Cleaning RM1
Where the hot water extraction cleaning method is unsuitable – typically in commercial premises – we provide an alternative method using a very limited amount of moisture. This ensures that the carpets dry in less than 1 hour, and on some occasions, even before we have left your property in Hornchurch.
Dry Carpet Cleaning
Another carpet cleaning method we use is dry carpet cleaning, usually for seagrass, jute and sisal carpets. With this method, dry powder compound is sprinkled evenly over the carpet, before being worked into the fibres. The powder is then left to dwell for about 40 minutes before being vacuumed. When using this method, carpets can be walked on immediately after completion.
Get a Free Quote
So, if you’re looking for a qualified, trained and locally trusted company that provides professional carpet cleaning in Hornchurch and surrounding areas, get in touch with us now for a free no obligation quote. Call us directly using the number above or send us a message via this page.
Fully Comprehensive 12-Step Carpet Cleaning & Restoration Process
- Moving Furniture: We will move large furnishings to a reasonable extent and clean behind them and under to ensure the Most Thorough Carpet Clean.
- Vacuum: Cleaning Bros use a professional grade up right SEBO vacuum cleaner with a rotating brush and a 3 layer vacuum bag ensuring what gets in the bag stays there.
- Spot Treatment: We will tackle difficult stains and spots prior to the cleaning using deploying specialist carpet and upholstery cleaning techniques and products.
- Pre-Spray: Next we will apply a gentle cleaner specially designed to electro-mechanically lift oily dirt and pollutants from your carpet fibres and suspend them floating in an aqueous solution ready to be quickly and safely extracted.
- Agitation: The pre spray product is mechanically worked into the carpet fibres to further enhance the cleaning action.
- Extraction: Now for the very expensive machines we use to thoroughly clean and rinse your carpets. The high pressure hot water extraction unit we use cleans much better as it heats water to a high temperature and then fires the cleaning solution into the carpet at extremely high pressure. This helps to break up the dirt, bacteria and pollens in the carpet and turns it into a water soluble solutions. The machine then produces a high vacuum to pull the dirt and chemicals out of your carpet.
- Furniture Back in Place: Furniture is replaced back onto the carpet with protective foil tabs under the legs. Why? Well sometimes the moisture left in the carpet will leach out any colour-stain finish from the furniture leaving a very difficult to remove stain on the carpet.
- Grooming: Carpet is then groomed to ensure the fibres are as untangled and fluffy as they can be.
- Drying: Where necessary we will use a professional grade air mover to facilitate drying.
- Post Inspection: After the cleaning we will do a walk through with you pointing out any concern we may have and ensuring you are 100% satisfied with our work.
Carpet Cleaning for Health
Having your carpets professionally cleaned in your property on a regular basis will not only improve their appearance but also prolong their life. A deep carpet clean will also remove bacteria and prevent dust improving the indoor air quality.
Outdoor air contains pollens, fungus, bacteria, air pollution, cigarette smoke, car exhausts and many other pollutants.These pollutants and toxins end up in our hair, skin, clothing and shoes and ultimately wind up in our carpet affecting our health and wellbeing and that of visitors to our home or work.
How often should you clean your carpets?
The major carpet manufacturers recommend professional carpet cleaning every 12 months to maintain the appearance and warranties of your carpeting. We recommend even twice or more a year if you have small children, pets or if you suffer from allergies. Besides the health issues related to the need of carpet cleaning. Maintaining and making your carpets looking good is always beneficial and positively affects your self-esteem and mood. It makes your house a pleasant place to relax, rest and have fun with your family, friends and guests.
Get a Free Quote!
Send us a message to find out how our carpet cleaning services can help you.